What You'll Get
- $27 for one G-Pass for second mezzanine seating (up to $59.25 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tommy James and the Shondells
- 12: age when Tommy founded Tom and the Tornadoes
- Tom and the Tornadoes: what Tommy James and the Shondells were called for their first five years
- Styles of rock: bubblegum (in the earlier years), psychedelic (in the later years), igneous (in a volcano)
- By the numbers: 100 million albums sold, 23 gold singles, 9 gold and platinum albums
- Hits: “I Think We’re Alone Now,” “Mony Mony,” “Hanky Panky,” and “Crystal Blue Persuasion”
- The ’80s: when Tiffany, Billy Idol, and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts ignited radio waves with Shondells covers
Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
- Southside Johnny: the grandfather of the New Jersey Sound, and the man Jon Bon Jovi credits as his “reason for singing”
- The Asbury Jukes: the lineup may change, but the band’s sound should be familiar to any fan of the E Street Band and the Max Weinberg 7
- The Songs: their hits stretch back 40 years, from 1976’s “I Don’t Want to Go Home” to 2010’s growling “It’s Harder Than It Looks”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.