- Tommy Wind
- When: Thursday–Monday through March 30, as well as Tuesday, February 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: TW Theater
- Seating: floor tables or rear house
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $12 for one ticket (up to $42.40 value)
- $24 for two tickets (up to $84.80 value)
Tommy Wind’s introduction to magic came at the age of seven, when he watched in awe as his grandfather made a handkerchief disappear. He’s constructed a far more elaborate set of illusions since, all in hopes of one day finding that handkerchief. To a soundtrack of driving electro-pop, Tommy plays and levitates a guitar, and then thunders out dueling percussion patterns on mesmerizingly lit drum kits. With doses of sharp wit and appearances by glamorous dancers, the show keeps audiences guessing as they try to track his sleights of stagecraft.