What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 11–19 of sections 210–212 (up to $65.25 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 2–10 of sections 209–213 (up to $75.22 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Numbers: 7 Grammys and 67 million albums sold since 1993, when she began her reign as “Queen of R&B” and became one of the best-selling female artists of the ’90s
- The Hits: Toni’s treasure chest of No. 1 hits includes the immortal tearjerker “Un-Break My Heart” and the dance-floor gem “You’re Makin’ Me High.” The upcoming Love, Marriage & Divorce Pt. II with longtime collaborator Babyface is bound to yield even more chart-toppers and Grammy gold
- Where You’ve Seen Her: Dancing with the Stars; Disney’s Beauty and the Beast on Broadway; the reality series Braxton Family Values with her sisters; starring as herself in the TV biopic Unbreak My Heart, and starring as Darlene Love in My Name is Love: The Darlene Love Story
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine. His latest release, Sex Love & Pain II, hit the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Album chart.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.