What You'll Get
- $53.50 for one G-Pass to Tony Bennett (up to $102.28 value)
- When: Thursday, April 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Seating: left or right center rows P–FF, or left or right orchestra rows D-Z
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Birth name: Anthony Dominick Bendetto
- Number of Grammy Awards: 16, not including his Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Number of Emmy Awards: two
- Number of albums: over 70
- Other notable achievements: Kennedy Center Honor, star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, induction into the International Civil Rights Walk of Fame, winning over the MTV generation by simply being Tony Bennett
- Location of Tony Bennett’s heart: in San Francisco, where it calls to him from high on a hill
- What does it say?: “Please come get me, Tony. Some teenagers are about to use me as a football.”
- How charitable is Tony?: Some people call him “Tony Benefit.”
- Other talents: Tony is an accomplished painter whose works can been seen at the Smithsonian
- Inspiring words from Tony on why he’ll never retire: “If you are creative, you get busier as you get older”
- Songs you might hear live: the entire Great American Songbook like you’ve never heard it before
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Greensboro Coliseum Complex on 4/24. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.