All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in right or left center sections, rows 20–36 or right or left wing sections, rows 12–20 (up to $54.50 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in right or left center sections, rows 5–17 or right or left wing sections, rows 1–11 (up to $66 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Thursday, December 3, at 2 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 7, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, December 10, at 2 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tony Orlando’s Great American Christmas Show
For more than two decades, Tony Orlando was a primary source of the holiday spirit pervading entertainment destination Branson, MO. But eventually, Santa handed out some wanderlust, and now Orlando is bringing his Great American Christmas Show on the road. Holiday standards flow throughout Orlando’s 50-year catalog of evergreen hits including “Candida,” “Knock Three Times,” and “Tie a Yellow Ribbon.” At the end of the show, Santa even stops by to help Orlando share a message about the true meaning of Christmas.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.