What You'll Get
- One ticket to Tony Orlando’s Great American Christmas Show
- When: December 4 and 6; choose a showtime upon checkout.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24.50 for seating in left- and right-wing rows 21–29 (up to $49 value)
- $27.25 for seating in floor-section rows 18–36 or left- and right-wing rows 11–20 (up to $54.50 value)
- $33 for seating in floor-section rows 12–17 or left- and right-wing rows 3–10 (up to $66 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tony Orlando’s Great American Christmas Show
For more than two decades, Tony Orlando was a primary source of the holiday spirit pervading entertainment destination Branson, MO. But eventually, Santa handed out some wanderlust, and now Orlando is bringing his Great American Christmas Show on the road. Holiday standards flow throughout Orlando’s 50-year catalog of evergreen hits including “Candida,” “Knock Three Times,” and “Tie a Yellow Ribbon.” At the end of the show, Santa even stops by to help Orlando share a message about the true meaning of Christmas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sands Bethlehem Event Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.