What You'll Get
- $9 for one G-Pass to see Tooloji – A Tribute to Tool (up to $17.33 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tooloji – A Tribute to Tool
- How you pronounce their name: like “Toology,” as in the study of Tool
- The range of their studies: 1993–2006, from Tool’s debut album, Undertow, to their most recent release, 2006’s 10,000 Days
- How Tooloji keeps fans’ rocking between Tool releases: lead singer Dave Ooi replicates Maynard James Keenan’s hypnotizing stage presence and primal howl while the rest of the band channels Tool’s proggy art jams
- What fans will hear at the show: deep cuts and hits such as “Flood,” “Ænema,” “Schism,” and “Jambi”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.