Tool tribute band nails the sound and essence of the prog-metal giants in a set of greatest hits and deep cuts
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $11 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $19 value)
Tooloji – A Tribute to Tool
- How you pronounce their name: like “Toology,” as in the study of Tool
- The range of their studies: 1993–2006, from Tool’s debut album, Undertow, to their most recent release, 2006’s 10,000 Days
- How Tooloji keeps fans’ rocking between Tool releases: lead singer Dave Ooi replicates Maynard James Keenan’s hypnotizing stage presence and primal howl while the rest of the band channels Tool’s proggy art jams
- What fans will hear at the show: deep cuts and hits such as “Flood,” “Ænema,” “Schism,” and “Jambi”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 6/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 14 or older. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.