From the stands of Safeco Field, spend an hour hitting balls at targets in the outfield while sipping beers and listening to music
What You'll Get
- $49 for one admission (up to $65 value)
- Must purchase at least two tickets
- Click here to select your desired date and tee box section.
- Click to view the field layout
- What It Is: Like darts or bowling—but for golf. For one hour, players tee up in the stands of Safeco Field and aim at targets in the outfield while Toptracer technology accurately tracks their balls so they can keep score.
- How You Play: Each game consists of two rounds, during which up to 8 players take turns smacking a total of six balls each. Targets are laid out at a distance of 40 to 140 yards, and every section of every target has its own point value. The goal, unlike normal golf, is to accumulate as many points as possible. Players can fit two games comfortably into the one-hour time slot.
- Topping Off the Experience: Sip cold beer, munch ballpark snacks, and listen to energetic music.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2017. Limit 8/person. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/2kuyFII. Contact Safeco Field at (206) 346-4001 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must buy in pairs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.