- Ticket to a Toronto FC Major League Soccer match
- Where: BMO Field
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $25 for one G-Pass for Light Gray seating (up to a $43.25 value)
- $32 for one G-Pass for Medium Gray seating (up to a $55.25 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for Dark Gray seating (up to a $75.25 value)<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Montreal Impact on Wednesday, April 24, at 7:45 p.m.
- Against the New York Red Bulls on Saturday, April 27, at 2 p.m.
- Against the Columbus Crew on Saturday, May 18, at 5 p.m.<p>
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.<p>
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.<p>
The Scouting Report
Toronto FC continues its regular season journey after opening strong against stiff MLS competition, including top-ranked FC Dallas and Montreal. With five points through their first five games, the Reds are poised for a shot at their first trip to the MLS playoffs in franchise history. Forward Robert Earnshaw plays a big part in the team’s scoring attack—through the first five games, he’s become the team’s leader in goals, shots, and shots on goal. Toronto FC’s match against the Montreal Impact on April 24 is more than just a chance for revenge after a 2–1 loss in March. That contest is also a semi-final for the 2013 Amway Canadian Championship, which decides which team is the nation’s best.
Though the Toronto FC franchise is young, especially compared to European clubs, the Reds have found success in Canada. The team is led by reigning MVP Sebastian Giovinco who set an MLS record with 22 goals and 16 assists last season. Toronto FC's staff and athletes set out to do more than just compete against rival MLS clubs; they help the sport grow. Players and coaches both can be found teaching young athletes the ins and outs of competitive play in grassroots events and programs at the newly renovated BMO Field.