In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see the Toronto FC soccer match against the Montreal Impact
- Where: BMO Field
- Door time: One hour before the match
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart, or here to view a 3D interactive map. <p>
- $18 for light-grey seating (a $21 value)
- $34 for medium-grey seating (a $40 value)
- $40 for seating in the upper rows of the dark-grey section (a $50 value)
- $43 for seating in the lower rows of the dark-grey section (a $50 value) <p>
When you click “buy,” you’ll be directed to Ticketmaster.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay additional ticket fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
As the only two Canadian clubs in Major League Soccer’s Eastern Conference, Toronto FC and the Montreal Impact lug some extra maple leaf-printed baggage to the stadium each time they square off. This year, the stakes are even higher. Over the past five years, Toronto has emerged as the class of Canadian club soccer, winning four consecutive Canadian Championships from 2009–2012. However, they could not replicate that feat in 2013, when their five-peat bid was halted by the Impact, who ousted Toronto in the semifinals and went on to win the title.
Though the Toronto FC franchise is young, especially compared to European clubs, the Reds have found success in Canada. Toronto FC's staff and athletes set out to do more than just compete against rival MLS clubs; they help the sport grow. Players and coaches both can be found teaching young athletes the ins and outs of competitive play in grassroots events and programs at BMO Field.