- One G-Pass to see a Toronto FC soccer match against Orlando City SC
- When: Wednesday, August 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: BMO Field
- Door time: One hour before the match
- Click here to view the seating chart, or here to view a 3D interactive map.
- $30 for upper-bowl seating in black sections ($53 value)
- $40 for upper-bowl seating in medium-grey sections ($62 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
As the MLS season continues into its stretch run, Toronto FC enjoyed an exciting start to the season. Fueled by the Italian player Sebastian Giovinco, as well as American Internationals Jozy Altidore and Michael Bradley, Toronto FC is poised to continue their strong run into August. The upcoming match against Orlando City SC at BMO Field gives them just such an opportunity. When these clubs last met, in April, Toronto engineered a confident 2–0 victory—on the road, no less, where many players don’t have their childhood teddy bears to lend them moral support.
Though the Toronto FC franchise is young, especially compared to European clubs, the Reds have found success in Canada. Toronto FC's staff and athletes set out to do more than just compete against rival MLS clubs; they help the sport grow. Players and coaches both can be found teaching young athletes the ins and outs of competitive play in grassroots events and programs at BMO Field.