A film is the result of hundreds of people working together, from the director overseeing it all to the guy who insults the actors so they can cry realistically. Witness movie magic with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for two tickets to a regular screening (up to a $47 value).
- When: September 11–15
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedules.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or children's discounts.
Toronto International Film Festival
- What it is: one of the world's preeminent festivals for films from around the globe
- Number of screens: 27
- Number of feature films: 288
- Types of films: Hollywood blockbusters, documentaries, award magnets
- For a trifecta of guilt, coverups, and exposure: Felony, about a hero cop and his attempt to coverup a mistake, and the consequences as his past catches up to him—starring Joel Edgerton and Jai Courtney.
- For a meta head-trip before the flick even starts: Unforgiven, a samurai remake of Clint Eastwood's classic western inspired by Don Siegel's westerns, which were indebted to Kurosawa's samurai flicks, which were in turn channeling Sergio Leone's westerns.
- For a fast paced crime caper: Dom Hemingway, in which Jude Law plays a just-out-of-prison safecracker whose hot temper and wily ways lead him into further trouble.
- For a story of love from an unlikely place: Words and Pictures, wherein Clive Owen plays an English teacher whose life is slowly coming off the rails until he falls for abstract painter played by Juliette Bioche.
“Definitely a good way to catch a film at TIFF! I recommend, however, to first search the TIFF programme for films you want to see, times and availability and all...”
“Definitely a good way to catch a film at TIFF! I recommend, however, to first search the TIFF programme for films you want to see, times and availability and all that, and then go to the Groupon and make sure your desired feature is available. ”
“Plan your day ahead and check the weather! Would definitely have done multiple times for a variety of different movies”
“Very nice place for movie, food and a drink abd we lo e the little gift shop:)”
225 King St. W
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3M2