- C$24 for two tickets to a regular screening at the Toronto International Film Festival (up to C$48 value)
- When: any regular screening of your choice, September 10–14, subject to availability
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the film schedule.
Toronto International Film Festival
One of the world’s preeminent film festivals, TIFF Festival screens more than 300 films from over 60 countries, including Hollywood blockbusters, documentaries, and international shorts. Read on for some of this year’s highlights, and check out the complete film schedule.
- For a glimpse into a dangerous life of crime and wealth starring Benicio del Toro, see Escobar: Paradise Lost.
- For a sweetly dysfunctional road trip with Keira Knightley at the wheel and Chloë Grace Moretz riding alongside, see Laggies.
- For shorts set everywhere from a scale model of Sao Paulo to the streets of Eastern Congo, see Shortcuts International Programme 1.
- For shorts exploring themes such as injustice, social inequality, and resilience, see Shortcuts International Programmed 4.
- For a film sure to convince you to forgo staying in that remote country house, see Goodnight Mommy.
- For the gritty story of a hotheaded ex-cop searching his missing teenage daughter, see The World of Kanako.
- For the touching tale of an estranged father and son reconnecting over the World Paper Plane Championships, see Paper Planes.
- For an enchanting animated film inspired by Irish folktales, see Song of the Sea.