What You'll Get
- $21 for one ticket for seating in seats 1–30, 61–70, or 81–100 (rows BB–CC) or seats 1–32, 61–72, or 81–100 (row DD) (up to $35 value)
Toronto Mandolin Orchestra: 60h Anniversary Concert
- What to expect: Toronto Mandolin Orchestra will play the best and most-popular folk and classical numbers plucked from its six decades of making music.
- Stars of the show: special guest soloist Tamara Volskaya, resident soloist Ira Erokhina, and artistic director Alexander Veprinskiy
- Accolades: Fanfare Magazine called Tamara “the only string player who can challenge the supremacy of Heifetz and Kreisler in their own repertoire,” and Russian Music Magazine raved Ira’s “technique and repertoire allow her to show her instrument in all its dynamic and virtuosic abilities.”
- The orchestra: Founded over 60 years ago, the orchestra is composed of the mandolin family of instruments (such as mandolin, mandola, and mandobass), along with a five-piece wind section, piano, and complete percussion section. The result is an experience with the intimacy of a chamber ensemble plus all the power of a symphony, appealing as much to lovers of classical and baroque music as to fans of folk and world music.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.