What You'll Get
Although its modern incarnation refers to scoring a goal, “lighting the lamp” in hockey dates back to pre-electricity days, when night games were lit by the glow of a birthday candle glued to the puck. Extinguish expired traditions with today’s deal to see a Toronto Marlies hockey game at Ricoh Coliseum. Choose from the following options:
- For $13, you get one ticket for end-zone seating (up to a $21.47 value, including taxes)
- For $21, you get one ticket for side seating (up to a $35.03 value, including taxes)
- For $26, you get one ticket for platinum seating (up to $44.07 value, including taxes)<p>
For each seating option buyers can choose from the following games:
- Against the San Antonio Rampage on Friday, February 10, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Adirondack Phantoms on Tuesday, February 14, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Rockford IceHogs on Friday, February 17, at 7 p.m.<p>
As the American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Marlies continue their quest for Calder Cup glory during a trio of bone-rattling bouts at Ricoh Coliseum. Through 47 games this season, the talented squad of ice slicers has subdued opponents with skilled playmaking and chilling stare-downs en route to a 25–17 record and first place seat atop the North Division. Western Conference all-star Ryan Hamilton headlines the team’s offensive ensemble with soaring slap shots rifled from his gasoline-powered stick, and center Mike Zigomanis skates among the league’s most prolific scorers with 43 points in 44 games. From one of three seating locations, Marlies fans can watch head coach Dallas Eakins, who leads and develops a team of young stars that includes Ben Scrivens, defensemen Keith Aulie and forwards Matt Frattin and Joe Colborne.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 25 per person. Must provide email address at checkout, which will be provided to Ricoh Coliseum. E-ticket will be emailed to email address provided at checkout. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Toronto Marlies are the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Toronto Marlies game day ticket prices. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.