What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Toronto Marlies playoff game against the Rochester Americans
- When: Saturday, April 27, or Sunday, April 28, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Ricoh Coliseum
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for one ticket for End Zone seating (a $22.75 value)
- $25 for one ticket for Side seating (a $37.75 value)
- $28 for one ticket for Platinum seating (a $43.75 value)
The Scouting Report
It's déjà vu all over again for the Toronto Marlies. On April 19, the team won the Sam Pollock Trophy after defeating the Rochester Americans 4–1, becoming the North Division champions for the second consecutive season. Their efforts not only netted them a second straight playoff appearance, but also a rematch against their rivals from Rochester for the second year in a row. The Marlies look to continue their run and repeat last year's playoff performance—a series sweep en route to the Calder Cup finals.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue Will Call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Ricoh Coliseum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1.5 hours before game. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Dates and opponents subject to change dependent on outcome of playoff games. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.