- One ticket to a Toronto Marlies second-round playoff game against the winner of the ongoing series between the Milwaukee Admirals and the Texas Stars
- When: Friday, May 10 or Saturday, May 11 at times TBD
- Where: Ricoh Coliseum
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $24 for one ticket for Goal Line seating (a $31.75 value)
- $29 for one ticket for Side seating (a $39.75 value)
- $33 for one ticket for Platinum seating (a $47.75 value)
The Scouting Report
It's déjà vu all over again for the Toronto Marlies. For the second consecutive season, the team bounced the Rochester Americans from the Calder Cup Playoffs with a first-round series sweep. In that decisive third game on May 1, center Will Acton slipped a shot past Amerks goalie David Leggio barely five minutes into overtime. That goal propelled the Marlies into the conference semi-finals as the first team to advance to the second round of the playoffs, giving them ample time to darn their jerseys before the series picks up. All of this comes on the sharpened heels of Toronto winning a second-straight Sam Pollock trophy, awarded to the champion of the AHL's North Division.