- One ticket to see a Toronto Marlies third-round playoff game against the Texas Stars
- Where: Ricoh Coliseum
- Door time: one hour before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for goal-line seating ($32.75 value)
- $30 for side seating ($41.75 value)
- $37 for platinum seating ($51.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Game 3: Wednesday, May 28, at 7 p.m.
- Game 4: Thursday, May 29, at 7 p.m.
- Game 5: Saturday, May 31, at 3 p.m. (if necessary)
The Scouting Report
With the Calder Cup in sight, the Toronto Marlies remain as the tournament’s only unbeaten team heading into the third round, after polishing off the Chicago Wolves in a sweep that saw the Marlies score no less than four goals in every game. In fact, the team hasn’t lost a game since April 18 in the regular season.
The next matchup pits Toronto against the Texas Stars, who split their regular season games against Toronto 2-2. If the Marlies can pull off a hat trick of series sweeps, they will continue onward to the Calder Cup Finals, sparking a celebration so exciting that the players might forget to ask each other for autographs.
As the American Hockey League affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Marlies take to the ice with a roster of young skaters on their way to an NHL career. Named after a legendary (but since dissolved) Junior A team, the Toronto Marlboros, the Marlies have had their share of success since their move to the city in 2005, including a 2011–2012 campaign in which they captured the Western Conference title and nearly hoisted the league’s hallowed Calder Cup. Crowds of up to 8,200 fans cheer the Marlies on from their home at Ricoh Coliseum, where team mascot Duke the Dog—his own name an homage to the Duke of Marlborough—dances in the stands.