- One ticket to see a Toronto Marlies second-round playoff game against the Chicago Wolves
- Where: Ricoh Coliseum
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $24 for goal-line seating ($31.75 value)
- $29 for side seating ($40.75 value)
- $36 for platinum seating ($46.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Wednesday, May 14, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 16, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 17, at 7 p.m. (if necessary)
The Scouting Report
Following a first-round sweep of the Milwaukee Admirals, the Toronto Marlies sharpen their skates to face the Chicago Wolves. The teams met only twice during the regular season: the Marlies beat the Wolves on the road, but Chicago tallied a win in Toronto. This Groupon brings fans into the action for game 3 or 4 (or game 5 if necessary) of what’s likely to be a hard-fought series.
In their quest to rout the Wolves, the Marlies will look for big plays from defenceman T.J. Brennan, this season’s defensive MVP. With 24 goals this season, Brennan is the AHL’s highest-scoring defenceman since 2000, putting himself in the annals of league history without having to be the first hockey player to wear figure skates.
As the American Hockey League affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Marlies take to the ice with a roster of young skaters on their way to an NHL career. Named after a legendary (but since dissolved) Junior A team, the Toronto Marlboros, the Marlies have had their share of success since their move to the city in 2005, including a 2011–2012 campaign in which they captured the Western Conference title and nearly hoisted the league’s hallowed Calder Cup. Crowds of up to 8,200 fans cheer the Marlies on from their home at Ricoh Coliseum, where team mascot Duke the Dog—his own name an homage to the Duke of Marlborough—dances in the stands.