- Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday, November 4, at 6 p.m.
- Against the Utah Jazz on Monday, November 12, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Orlando Magic on Sunday, November 18, at 1 p.m.
Doors open 90 minutes before tipoff. For any of the above games, choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get one G-Pass for seating in the rear of the balcony on the east or west side of the building (up to a $24 value, including all fees).
- For $16, you get one G-Pass for seating in the middle of the balcony on the east or west side of the building (up to a $26 value, including all fees).
- For $46, you get one G-Pass for seating in the end-zone section (up to a $68.25 value, including all fees).
- For $77, you get one G-Pass for seating in the side 3 section (up to a $105.25 value, including all fees).
The ticket is a G-Pass, meaning Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
The Toronto Raptors charge onto the Air Canada Centre court prepared to battle opponents with stifling defense and nothing-but-net shots. Fourth-year guard DeMar DeRozan primes the Raptors' offensive attack with the same ability for nifty crossovers and acrobatic finishes that fuelled his 15 points-per-game performance last season. Seven-foot center Andrea Bargnani anchors the team's frontcourt, swatting shots on defense and showing finesse around the rim that has made him a 20 point-per-game player over the past two seasons. The Air Canada Centre provides an avant-garde venue for energized game experiences, replete with entertaining steps from the Raptors Dance Pak and amusing interactions with Raptor the mascot.
Toronto Raptors seating prices fluctuate based on each game's opponent.
100% of 10 customers recommend