Choose from Six Options
- $46 for one G-Pass for end-zone seating (up to an $84.85 value, including all fees)
- $64 for one G-Pass for corner seating (up to an $89.25 value, including all fees)
For either seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday, March 27, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Pistons on Monday, April 1 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday, April 3 at 7 p.m.
End-zone seating is located on the west and east side of the building in sections 112–115 and 101–104. Corner seats are located on the east side of the arena in sections 111 and 116.
Doors open at 6 p.m. The ticket is a G-Pass, meaning Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
The Scouting Report
The Toronto Raptors charge onto the Air Canada Centre court prepared to battle opponents with stifling defense and nothing-but-net shots. Despite an up-and-down season, the Raptors can still work their way into the Eastern Conference playoffs, though they have to make up some ground in the standings to overtake the Milwaukee Bucks, who would claim the final spot if the season ended today. With less than a quarter of the regular season left to play, the Raptors need to ride the energy provided by a restless fan base against these Eastern Conference rivals and improve their postseason chances. The Air Canada Centre provides an avant-garde venue for energized game experiences, replete with entertaining steps from the Raptors Dance Pak and amusing interactions with Raptor the mascot.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.