What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in the balcony front or rear centre (up to $70.50 value)
- $40 for one ticket for seating in the rear main floor, mid-front main floor, centre main floor, side main floor, or mid-side main floor (up to $127.50 value)
- $50 for one ticket for seating in the rear-centre mezzanine, front-center mezzanine, or side mezzanine (up to $148 value)
- Click to view the main floor, mezzanine, and balcony seating charts.
The November 11 performance will be video recorded. It will also feature a special performance of T. Patrick Carrabré’s Inuit Games featuring throat singers Inukshuk Aksalnik and Pauline Pemik. Performances on both November 9 and 11 will feature an intermission chat between Tom Allen and Kenneth Brummel, the AGO Assistant Curator of Modern Art.
Best of the ’20s
- The Theme: The Roaring ’20s had more to offer the world than jazz alone. The same bombast and grandeur that produced The Great Gatsby also produced monumental symphonies and string pieces.
- Notable Guest: Conductor Peter Oundjian leads the orchestra, as well as standout soloists Jonathan Crow (a violinist who serves as Concertmaster for the TSO) and Violist Teng Li, who will take charge in Walton’s Viola Concerto.
- Program Highlight: Tantalizingly brief, Ravel’s Boléro, a “ballet for orchestra,” has achieved notoriety for many reasons, from its sustained crescendo—one of the longest in any orchestral piece—to its deceptively simple repetitions. Another claim to fame: as an unlikely pop hit in 1980, thanks to a rather risqué appearance in Bo Derek film 10.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Tickets will be sent to you via email 48 hours prior to the concert. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.