All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the TSO perform Belshazzar’s Feast, starting from $25
- When: Friday, June 2, at 7:30 p.m. or Saturday, June 3, at 8 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Ticket values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- Sesquie for Canada 150: the premiere performance of the piece to mark Canada’s 150 years, written by Canadian composer Luc Martin
- Hindemith—Concert Music for Brass and Strings: commissioned for the 50th anniversary of the Boston Symphony Orchestra in 1930, this third part of Hindemith’s Concert Music series incorporates the jazz inflections of the era, and performed by Jonathan Chow.
- Berg—Violin Concerto: a moving tribute that composer Alban Berg dedicated “To the memory of an angel”—Manon Gropius, a woman who died of polio at age 18.
- Belshazzar’s Feast: English composer Sir William Walton’s oratorio follows the liberation of Hebrew slaves from Babylon. Soloist Alexander Dobson serves as the narrator and performs with the TSO and a 200-strong choir (Toronto Mendelssohn Choir and Huddersfield Choral Society) representing the Jewish slaves and citizens of Babylon.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will be sent to you via email 24 hours prior to the concert. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.