What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in the balcony front or rear centre (up to $70.50 value)
- $40 for one ticket for seating in the rear main floor, centre main floor, side main floor, mid-side main floor, or parterre (up to $127.50 value)
- $50 for one ticket for seating in the mezzanine, front-center mezzanine, or side mezzanine (up to $148 value)
- Click to view the main floor, mezzanine, and balcony seating charts.
- Who She Is: a Grammy-nominated pianist who has played with some of the most celebrated orchestras in the world, from the New York Philharmonic to the Berlin Staatskapelle and the Orchestre de Paris—and she’s not even 30 years old
- What the Critics Say: The San Francisco Chronicle wrote, “She is, quite simply, the most dazzlingly, uncannily gifted pianist in the concert world today, and there’s nothing left to do but sit back, listen and marvel at her artistry.”
- Program Highlight: One of the most enduring examples of a Romantic symphony, Dvořák’s Symphony No. 9 in E minor is often called the New World Symphony because the composer took inspiration from his time as the director of the National Conservatory of Music of America. While there, he became familiar with everything from Native-American rhythms to African-American spirituals and traditional Scottish music. He then weaved this cultural blend into a single composition, creating a sonic representation of the country itself.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Tickets will be sent to you via email 24 hours prior to the concert. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.