- $77.75 for one G-Pass for category 1 seating in section 104, 111, or 114 (mid) (up to $130.74 value)
- $63.75 for one G-Pass for category 2 seating in section 107, 108, or 114 (rear) (up to $115.24 value)
- $48.75 for one G-Pass for category 3 seating in section 116, 118, Club 4, or Club 16 (up to $94.74 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Cirque du Soleil Presents TORUK – The First Flight
- The Inspiration: James Cameron’s groundbreaking 2009 film, AVATAR
- The Setting: 3,000 years before the movie takes place, long before humans ventured to the moon Pandora
- Another First for AVATAR: This is the first time the franchise—the highest-grossing film of all time—has made the leap from the screen to the stage.
- …and a First for Cirque du Soleil: The exploits of its world-renowned acrobats do not draw the primary focus—instead, they share the stage with eye-popping projections, forming a visual collaboration that illustrates a narrator’s tale.
Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding