What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Tossing Stones (up to $30 value)
- When: Friday, April 17 or Saturday, April 18 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mother Mcauley Liberal Arts High School
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The Plot: A married man with a wandering eye is trying to get back in the good graces of his wife, but when a former mistress suddenly reappears it could render all his work meaningless
- The Company: independent production company Femme Limerick was established in 2002, and is always looking for manuscripts for their next play
- For Fans Of: Why Did I Get Married?, The Best Man
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Femme Limerick Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.