What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Totally 90’s Tour, starting from $33
- Seating: sections 111-115 or 114-115 or sections 202-206 or 211-215
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Totally 90’s Tour Lineup
- Montell Jordan: The second R&B artist ever to sign with Def Jam, Jordan promptly ruled the radio waves with his debut single “This Is How We Do It,” which topped the Billboard charts for seven weeks.
- Color Me Badd: the R&B quartet behind mammoth ’90s hit “I Wanna Sex You Up,” “I Adore Mi Amor,” and “All 4 Love”
- C+C Music Factory: Anchored by rapping foreman Freedom Williams, the Factory made listeners obey the commands of mega-hit “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” and move while musing to “Things That Make You Go Hmmm …”
- Also appearing: Tone Lōc | Crystal Waters | Rob Base
The Fine Print