Participants work as a team to tackle up to 3 or 10 miles of mud and obstacles, then kick back for a post-run beer
About This Deal
- Each participant receives:
- Performance finisher T-shirt
- Tough Mudder finisher headband
- Action photography
- Post-event beer (21+ with valid ID only)
- General parking and bag drop
- Course length: 3 miles (5K) or 10+ miles (Classic)
- Event start time: preferred start time can be selected when participant redeems voucher on toughmudder.com
- Check-in: participants should arrive 45 minutes to an hour before their assigned start time to ensure they can check-in, drop their bag, and get to the Loading Zone at Coopers Lake Campground
- Age restrictions: Must be 13 or older to participate in 5K and 14 or older to participate in Classic. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Extra $10 parking/bag drop fee due at registration
- Transportation: parking included
Customers must register on the Tough Mudder website provided in the redemption instructions after purchase. Customers MUST register through this website at least 24 hours prior to the event in order to be allowed to participate in the event. No refunds will be issued for customers who do not sign up after purchase and are not able to participate in the event as a result.
Tough Mudder Classic
Tough Mudder Classic is a return to badass roots to make 2021 the greatest season yet. With one 10+ mile loop of mud-soaked mayhem loaded with 25 best-in-class obstacles, including 10 new or updated 2021 obstacles on Every. Single. Course. That’s right - double-digit innovation and more obstacles than ever, for maximum limit-testing. This is a chance to get outside the comfort zone, discover what one’s made of, and cross that finish line stronger than started.
Tough Mudder 5K
This is no ordinary fun run. Tough Mudder 5K is an all-around life experience packed with 3 miles and 13 obstacles coming to every Tough Mudder weekend. Tough Mudder 5K is untimed, so there’s no pressure, no judgment, and no need to train. It’s a like-minded community of people who’ve chosen to do something different with their weekend, make new friends, memories - and have the time of their lives doing it.