Monster-truck drivers toughen up their vehicles by emblazoning them with flames, skulls, and the scariest thing of all—a lion. Hear the roar of engines with this GrouponLive deal to see the Tournament of Destruction presented by M80 Promotions at Tucson Rodeo Grounds. For $17, you get a VIP package (a $34 total value), which includes the following:
- Gate admittance (a $15 value, including all fees)
- A VIP pass (a $17 value), which includes the following perks:
- Admission to an exclusive pit party from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Photo opportunities with the drivers and monster trucks
- One ride in the monster truck between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- One entry in the monster-truck-driving lesson drawing
- Advancement to the front of the line
Choose between the following dates:
- Friday, October 5
- Saturday, October 6
Gates open at 5 p.m., with the show itself beginning at 7 p.m.
At Tournament of Destruction, four fearsome monster trucks enter the arena at the Tucson Rodeo Grounds to leap from the dirt and crush punier vehicles under their massive tires. For VIPs, the action begins at 5 p.m. with a pit party, during which fans can pose for photos with trucks and drivers and hop up for a ride in The Boogie Monster. At 7 p.m. the mayhem kicks off in earnest, the roar of engines filling the stadium as the rebellious trucks drag race and compete in freestyle events, all the while refusing to use their turn signals. Demolition derbies resound with the clash of metal, and dirt bikes buzz during freestyle motocross. VIPs also receive a program of the night's events and one entry into the drawing for a driving lesson, in which one lucky fan gets to wield a truck's ignition key.