What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket and VIP pass to the Tournament of Destruction monster-truck event (up to $37 total value)
- Where: Tucson Rodeo Grounds
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m. for VIP events; the show starts at 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The VIP pass includes the following perks:
- Exclusive collectible VIP trading card with lanyard that lets everyone know you’re a monster truck VIP
- Front of line entry begins before 5 p.m.
- Admission to an exclusive pit party from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Photo opportunities with the drivers and monster trucks
- Buy-one-get-one-free ride in the monster truck between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- One program with featured monster trucks
- Friday, April 10
- Saturday, April 11
Tournament of Destruction
At Tournament of Destruction, roaring monster trucks enter the arena at the Tucson Rodeo Grounds to leap from the dirt and crush normal-sized vehicles under their massive tires. For VIPs, the action begins at 5 p.m. with a pit party, during which fans can pose for photos with trucks and drivers and hop in for a ride in The Boogie Monster. At 7 p.m., the mayhem kicks off, filling the stadium with the roar of engines as the rebellious trucks drag race and compete in freestyle events, all the while refusing to use their turn signals. Demolition derbies fill the rodeo grounds with the clash of metal, all new Figure 8 trailer race.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tucson Rodeo Grounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects M80 Promotions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Children 2 and under are free for general admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.