- $19 for one ticket and VIP pass to the Tournament of Destruction monster-truck event (up to $38 total value)
- Where: Tucson Rodeo Grounds
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m. for VIP events; the show starts at 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The VIP pass includes the following perks:
- Exclusive collectible VIP trading card with lanyard that lets everyone know you’re a monster truck VIP
- Front of line entry begins before 5 p.m.
- Admission to an exclusive pit party from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Photo opportunities with the drivers and monster trucks
- Buy-one-get-one-free ride in the monster truck between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- One program with featured monster trucks
- Friday, October 9
- Saturday, October 10
Tournament of Destruction
At Tournament of Destruction, roaring monster trucks enter the arena at the Tucson Rodeo Grounds to leap from the dirt and crush normal-sized vehicles under their massive tires. For VIPs, the action begins at 5 p.m. with a pit party, during which fans can pose for photos with trucks and drivers and hop in one for a ride. At 7 p.m., the mayhem kicks off, filling the stadium with the roar of engines as the rebellious trucks drag race and compete in freestyle events, all the while refusing to use their turn signals. Demolition derbies also fill the rodeo grounds with the clash of metal along with a Figure 8 trailer race.