What You'll Get
Monster-truck drivers toughen up their vehicles by emblazoning them with flames, skulls, and the scariest thing of all—a lion. Hear the roar of engines with this deal.
- $18 for one ticket (up to a $15 value) and VIP pass (a $22 value) to the Tournament of Destruction monster-truck event (up to a $37 total value)
- Where: Tucson Rodeo Grounds
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m. for VIP events; the show starts at 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
The VIP pass includes the following perks:
- Admission to an exclusive pit party from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Photo opportunities with the drivers and monster trucks
- Buy-one-get-one-free ride in the monster truck between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- One entry in the monster-truck-driving lesson drawing
- Advancement to the front of the line for food and beverages
- Two programs with featured monster trucks
- Monster-truck trading card with lanyard <p>
- Friday, October 4
- Saturday, October 5<p>
Tournament of Destruction
At Tournament of Destruction, fearsome monster trucks enter the arena at the Tucson Rodeo Grounds to leap from the dirt and crush punier vehicles under their massive tires. For VIPs, the action begins at 5 p.m. with a pit party, during which fans can pose for photos with trucks and drivers and hop up for a ride in The Boogie Monster. At 7 p.m. the mayhem kicks off in earnest, the roar of engines filling the stadium as the rebellious trucks drag race and compete in freestyle events, all the while refusing to use their turn signals. Demolition derbies fill the rodeo grounds with the clash of metal, and high-flying motocross motorcycles churn up dust as they hit jumps and navigate tight turns during freestyle motocross. VIPs also receive a one entry into the drawing for a monster-truck driving lesson, in which one lucky fan gets to wield a truck’s ignition key.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Will Call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tucson Rodeo Grounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects M80 Promotions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.