What You'll Get
Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $40 for one G-Pass to see Chicago (up to a $90 total value), which includes:
- One G-Pass ticket (up to a $62 value)
- Skip-the-line pass (a $5 value)
- Groupon Elite parking pass (a $10 value)
- One item from the concession stand with a value of up to $10
- Coat check (a $3 value)<p>
- When: Tuesday, August 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre
- Section: mid-orchestra or balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access the reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the Groupon check-in table, located at the theater’s front entrance, to receive your vouchers for coat check, line-skipping, and concessions.
- Estimated number of albums sold in the U.S.: over 38 million
- Number of top-ten singles: 21
- How many albums has Chicago released: XXIII, which doesn’t require counting since the band politely numbers all of their albums
- For their 1969 debut album, Chicago was known as Chicago Transit Authority, but was forced to shorten the name by the actual Chicago Transit Authority
- Unlike the actual Chicago Transit Authority, the members of Chicago run on time, never break down, and smell very nice
- Where you’ve seen Chicago lately: touring with The Doobie Brothers and appearing on Season Nine of American Idol
- Chicago members who have been with the band since 1967: Robert Lamm, Walter Parazaider, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow
- Chicago songs you know by heart, especially if you’re in the Notre Dame Marching Band: “25 or 6 to 4” and “Saturday in the Park”
- Classic prog-rocking Chicago songs you’re likely to hear: “Questions 67 & 68,” and “I’m a Man”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre on 8/20. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.