- One G-Pass to see Trace Adkins
- When: Thursday, September 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $27 for rows 30–36 of the left or right center floor or rows 21–29 of the left or right wings (up to $62.50 value)
- $36 for rows 17–29 of the left or right center floor or rows 12–20 of the left or right wings (up to $74 value)
- $48 for rows 11–16 of the left or right center floor of rows 2–11 of the left or right wings (up to $96 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His career arc: a humble start playing Nashville honky tonks, a debut album in ‘96 that quickly went platinum, a slew of awards, and success across every imaginable medium ever since
- Some of those media (beyond country music): TV (The Celebrity Apprentice), movies (The Lincoln Lawyer), and comic books (Luke McBain)
- Why his official bio calls him “the world’s biggest alpha male:” he’s a 6’6” tall muscle man with a miles-deep baritone
- Proof that anything he drawls becomes a greatest hit: After eleven studio albums, Trace now has three greatest-hits records under his belt—one more than Billy Joel.
- Other hits you might hear in his bull-ride of a live performance: “Ladies Love Country Boys,” “(This Ain’t) No Thinkin’ Thing,” and perhaps some gospel-tinged tunes from his latest album, Love Will…
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015