What You'll Get
- $23.97 for one G-Pass ticket for rear balcony seating (up to $39.95 value)
- $29.97 for one G-Pass ticket for mid balcony seating (up to $49.95 value)
- $36.33 for one G-Pass ticket for front balcony seating (up to $60.55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His career arc: a humble start playing Nashville honky tonks, a debut album in ‘96 that quickly went platinum, a slew of awards, and success across every imaginable medium ever since
- Some of those media (beyond country music): TV (The Celebrity Apprentice), movies (The Lincoln Lawyer), and comic books (Luke McBain)
- Why his official bio calls him “the world’s biggest alpha male:” he’s a 6’6” tall hunk of muscular man meat with a miles-deep baritone and a goatee that may know krav maga
- Proof that anything he drawls becomes a greatest hit: After eleven studio albums, Trace now has three greatest-hits records under his belt—one more than Billy Joel.
- Other hits you might hear in his bull-ride of a live performance: “Ladies Love Country Boys,” “(This Ain’t) No Thinkin’ Thing,” and perhaps some gospel-tinged tunes from his latest album, Love Will…
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.