- $23.97 for one G-Pass ticket for rear balcony seating (up to $39.95 value)
- $29.97 for one G-Pass ticket for mid balcony seating (up to $49.95 value)
- $36.33 for one G-Pass ticket for front balcony seating (up to $60.55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His career arc: a humble start playing Nashville honky tonks, a debut album in ‘96 that quickly went platinum, a slew of awards, and success across every imaginable medium ever since
- Some of those media (beyond country music): TV (The Celebrity Apprentice), movies (The Lincoln Lawyer), and comic books (Luke McBain)
- Why his official bio calls him “the world’s biggest alpha male:” he’s a 6’6” tall hunk of muscular man meat with a miles-deep baritone and a goatee that may know krav maga
- Proof that anything he drawls becomes a greatest hit: After eleven studio albums, Trace now has three greatest-hits records under his belt—one more than Billy Joel.
- Other hits you might hear in his bull-ride of a live performance: “Ladies Love Country Boys,” “(This Ain’t) No Thinkin’ Thing,” and perhaps some gospel-tinged tunes from his latest album, Love Will…