Award-winning country star behind hits such as “Chrome” and “Jesus and Jones” unleashes his baritone and some gospel-tinged new material
What You'll Get
- General admission
- His career arc: a humble start playing Nashville honky tonks, a debut album in ‘96 that quickly went platinum, a slew of awards, and success across every imaginable medium ever since
- Some of those media (beyond country music): TV (The Celebrity Apprentice), movies (The Lincoln Lawyer), and comic books (Luke McBain)
- Why his official bio calls him “the world’s biggest alpha male”: He’s a 6’6” hunk of muscular man meat with a miles-deep baritone and a goatee that may know krav maga.
- Proof that anything he drawls becomes a greatest hit: After 12 studio albums, Trace now has three greatest-hits records under his belt—one more than Billy Joel.
- Other hits you might hear: “Ladies Love Country Boys,” “(This Ain’t) No Thinkin’ Thing,” and his latest, “Jesus and Jones”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.