What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one G-Pass for 200-level seating (up to $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The current, seven-strong lineup: Pat Monahan, Jimmy Stafford, Jerry Becker, Hector Maldonado, Drew Shoals, and backing vocalists Sakai Smith and Nikita Houston
- Select chart-toppers: “Meet Virginia,” “Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me),” “Calling All Angels,” “Hey Soul Sister,” “Marry Me,” “Drive By”
- Why Monahan doesn’t mind if those songs eclipse the band’s name recognition: “Some artists release songs and they start at the top of iTunes because of name recognition. We always start at the bottom and work our way to the top. I became happy about that, because it means it’s based on the power of the song.”
- Train by the numbers: more than 10 million albums and 30 million tracks sold, three Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, and seven studio albums, including last year’s Bulletproof Picasso
- Point of departure: 1994 in San Francisco, beginning as a five-piece band
- Point of arrival: 1998’s “Meet Virginia,” on the band’s self-titled debut album
- Length of “Drops of Jupiter”’s layover in the Top 40: 10 months—most of 2001
- Key cuts from Bulletproof Picasso): “Cadillac, Cadillac,” a sunny head-nodder with Caribbean elements, the Western-tinged “Angel in Blue Jeans” (complete with music video starring Danny Trejo), and the newest hit, “Bulletproof Picasso”
- Andy Grammer: Grammer, a singer-songwriter who melts rock, pop, and soul into smooth, positive tunes such as “Keep Your Head Up” and “Back Home” draws on influences as diverse as John Mayer, the Fray, Lauryn Hill, and Kanye West.
In the middle of Train's latest tour, frontman Pat Monahan reflects on his favorite venues.
After 20 years on the road, the band-slash-winemakers have learned a thing or two about great restaurants.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.