What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for general-admission lawn (up to $38.80 value)
- $45 for one ticket for reserved 2 seating (up to $68.55 value)
- Click to view the venue layout.
- The current, seven-strong lineup: Pat Monahan, Jimmy Stafford, Jerry Becker, Hector Maldonado, Drew Shoals, and backing vocalists Sakai Smith and Nikita Houston
- Select chart-toppers: “Meet Virginia,” “Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me),” “Calling All Angels,” “Hey Soul Sister,” “Marry Me,” “Drive By”
- Why Monahan doesn’t mind if those songs eclipse the band’s name recognition: “Some artists release songs and they start at the top of iTunes because of name recognition. We always start at the bottom and work our way to the top. I became happy about that, because it means it’s based on the power of the song.”
- Train by the numbers: more than 10 million albums and 30 million tracks sold, three Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, and seven studio albums, including last year’s Bulletproof Picasso
- Point of departure: 1994 in San Francisco, beginning as a five-piece band
- Point of arrival: 1998’s “Meet Virginia,” on the band’s self-titled debut album
- Length of “Drops of Jupiter”’s layover in the Top 40: 10 months—most of 2001
- Key cuts from Bulletproof Picasso): “Cadillac, Cadillac,” a sunny head-nodder with Caribbean elements, the Western-tinged “Angel in Blue Jeans” (complete with music video starring Danny Trejo), and the newest hit, “Bulletproof Picasso”
- Andy Grammer: Grammer, a singer-songwriter who melts rock, pop, and soul into smooth, positive tunes such as “Keep Your Head Up” and “Back Home” draws on influences as diverse as John Mayer, the Fray, Lauryn Hill, and Kanye West.
In the middle of Train's latest tour, frontman Pat Monahan reflects on his favorite venues.
After 20 years on the road, the band-slash-winemakers have learned a thing or two about great restaurants.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.