What You'll Get
- $20 for one early-discount G-Pass for reserved seating (up to $34.24 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for reserved seating (up to $34.24 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Train: Play That Song Tour with O.A.R. and Natasha Bedingfield
- The Hits: The Grammy-winning group became household names with signature Billboard Hot 100 hits such as “Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drops of Jupiter,” and “Drive By,” and continues its winning streak with…
- The Latest Single: “Play That Song,” which fans and DJs have certainly been doing with this new hit, which raced up the Billboard charts (hitting the Top Ten on the Hot AC and Adult Top 40) and iTunes charts after being debuted on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. It’s the first single from…
- The Latest Album: A Girl, a Bottle, a Boat, Train’s first set of original music since 2014’s Bulletproof Picasso, which debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200.
- O.A.R.: The rock band that penned such hits as “Shattered,” “Heaven,” “Peace,” and “That Was a Crazy Game of Poker” is known for their epic stage shows.
- Natasha Bedingfield: You know this British pop songstress from hits such as “Unwritten” and “These Words”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.