What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Train, O.A.R., and Natasha Bedingfield, starting from $21
- Seating: 400 level
- The G-Pass also includes same-day admission to the Darien Lake Theme Park.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Each concert ticket purchased for Darien Lake Performing Arts Center’s 2017 season also includes free same-day admission to Darien Lake Theme Park.
Train: Play That Song Tour with O.A.R. and Natasha Bedingfield
- The hits: The Grammy-winning group became household names with signature Billboard Hot 100 hits such as “Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drops of Jupiter,” and “Drive By,” and continues its winning streak with …
- The latest single: “Play That Song,” which fans and DJs have certainly been doing with this new hit, which raced up the Billboard charts (hitting the Top Ten on the Hot AC and Adult Top 40) and iTunes charts after being debuted on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. It’s the first single from …
- The latest album: A Girl, a Bottle, a Boat, Train’s first set of original music since 2014’s Bulletproof Picasso, which debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200.
- O.A.R.: The rock band that penned such hits as “Shattered,” “Heaven,” “Peace,” and “That Was a Crazy Game of Poker” is known for their epic stage shows.
- Natasha Bedingfield: You know this British pop songstress from hits such as “Unwritten” and “These Words”
The Fine Print