What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket for standing-room-only general admission (up to $40.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Train with The Fray
- The current, seven-strong lineup: Pat Monahan, Jimmy Stafford, Jerry Becker, Hector Maldonado, Drew Shoals, and backing vocalists Sakai Smith and Nikita Houston
- Select chart-toppers: “Meet Virginia,” “Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me),” “Calling All Angels,” “Hey Soul Sister,” “Marry Me,” “Drive By”
- Why Monahan doesn’t mind if those songs eclipse the band’s name recognition: “Some artists release songs and they start at the top of iTunes because of name recognition. We always start at the bottom and work our way to the top. I became happy about that, because it means it’s based on the power of the song.”
- Train by the numbers: more than 10 million albums and 30 million tracks sold, three Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, and seven studio albums, including last year’s Bulletproof Picasso
- Point of departure: 1994 in San Francisco, beginning as a five-piece band
- Point of arrival: 1998’s “Meet Virginia,” on the band’s self-titled debut album
- Length of “Drops of Jupiter”’s layover in the Top 40: 10 months—most of 2001
- Key cuts from the new album: “Cadillac, Cadillac,” a sunny head-nodder with Caribbean elements, the Western-tinged “Angel in Blue Jeans” (complete with music video starring Danny Trejo), and the newest hit, “Bulletproof Picasso”
- How you met The Fray: The piano-driven rockers scored their first major hit with 2005’s “How to Save a Life.”
In the middle of Train's latest tour, frontman Pat Monahan reflects on his favorite venues.
After 20 years on the road, the band-slash-winemakers have learned a thing or two about great restaurants.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.