What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission lawn ticket (up to $40.35 value)
Train: Play That Song Tour with O.A.R. and Natasha Bedingfield
- The Hits: The Grammy-winning group became household names with signature Billboard Hot 100 hits such as “Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drops of Jupiter,” and “Drive By,” and continues its winning streak with…
- The Latest Single: “Play That Song,” which fans and DJs have certainly been doing with this new hit, which raced up the Billboard charts (hitting the Top Ten on the Hot AC and Adult Top 40) and iTunes charts after being debuted on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. It’s the first single from…
- The Latest Album: A Girl, a Bottle, a Boat, Train’s first set of original music since 2014’s Bulletproof Picasso, which debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200.
- O.A.R.: The jam band that penned “That Was a Crazy Game of Poker” and its sequel, “That Was Still a Crazy Game of Poker,” is known for their epic stage shows.
- Natasha Bedingfield: You know this British pop songstress from hits such as “Unwritten” and “These Words”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must print voucher for redemption. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. For ADA seating, inform box office personnel upon redemption - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.