- $13.50 for one G-Pass to see Trampled by Turtles (up to $27 value)
- When: Friday, July 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Trampled by Turtles
- Their sound: folk and Americana with a bluegrass soul, thanks to the warm tones of the banjo, mandolin, and fiddle
- Their name: adorable, yet violent
- Their roots: firmly planted in Duluth, Minnesota, where the members bonded over their shared love of Neil Young, Townes Van Zandt, and Minnesota native Bob Dylan
- Their TV debut: in 2012 on Late Show with David Letterman
- Their soundtrack debut: their song, “Alone,” plays in the final moments of the film The Way Way Back, and other songs of theirs can be heard on Deadliest Catch and Squidbillies
- Their festival appearances: multiple, including Newport Folk Festival, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Austin City Limits Music Festival, Bonnaroo, Coachella, and Lollapalooza
- Their well-known tracks: “Victory,” “Walt Whitman,” and “Are You Behind the Shining Star?”, as highlighted on The Troubadour’s Road Top 25 Songs of 2014
- Their latest: 2014’s Wild Animals, their seventh studio album