What You'll Get
- $13.50 for one G-Pass to see Trampled by Turtles (up to $27 value)
- When: Friday, July 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Trampled by Turtles
- Their sound: folk and Americana with a bluegrass soul, thanks to the warm tones of the banjo, mandolin, and fiddle
- Their name: adorable, yet violent
- Their roots: firmly planted in Duluth, Minnesota, where the members bonded over their shared love of Neil Young, Townes Van Zandt, and Minnesota native Bob Dylan
- Their TV debut: in 2012 on Late Show with David Letterman
- Their soundtrack debut: their song, “Alone,” plays in the final moments of the film The Way Way Back, and other songs of theirs can be heard on Deadliest Catch and Squidbillies
- Their festival appearances: multiple, including Newport Folk Festival, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Austin City Limits Music Festival, Bonnaroo, Coachella, and Lollapalooza
- Their well-known tracks: “Victory,” “Walt Whitman,” and “Are You Behind the Shining Star?”, as highlighted on The Troubadour’s Road Top 25 Songs of 2014
- Their latest: 2014’s Wild Animals, their seventh studio album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.