What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- When: Friday, December 12, at 4 p.m.
- Where: BB&T Center
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for rear lower level (up to $64.75 value)
- $40 for side lower level or floor (up to $76.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: progressive rock and metal infused with symphonic instrumentation and sweeping themes
- The goal of founder Paul O’Neill: “to create a progressive rock band that would push the boundaries (of the genre) further than any group before…way, way further.”
- How they’ve exceeded their goal: the group has sold more than 10 million albums, and has been deemed one of the top 25 touring artists of the 2000s by Billboard
- What their live shows look like: a spectacle of pyrotechnics, lights, and lasers melded with thundering rock anthems from various albums
- What this particular live show looks like: their first-ever staged performance of the holiday concept album The Christmas Attic, featuring their famed re-imagining of Pachelbel’s Canon in D major
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at BB&T Center on 12/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.