- $45.50 for one G-Pass for seating in rear upper bowl corners, sections 301, 305–307, or 323–324 (up to $65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: progressive rock and metal infused with symphonic instrumentation and sweeping themes
- The goal of founder Paul O’Neill: “to create a progressive rock band that would push the boundaries (of the genre) further than any group before…way, way further.”
- How they’ve exceeded their goal: the group has sold more than 10 million albums, and has been deemed one of the top 25 touring artists of the 2000s by Billboard
- What their live shows look like: a spectacle of pyrotechnics, lights, and lasers melded with thundering rock anthems from various albums
- What this particular live show looks like: their first-ever staged performance of the holiday concept album The Ghosts of Christmas Eve, which tells the musical story of a young runaway who meets ghostly visions after breaking into an abandoned vaudeville theater on Christmas Eve, and features the Orchestra’s electrified takes on “O’ Come All Ye Faithful,” “O Holy Night,” and “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing”