All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $53.50–$63 for one ticket for seating in floor sections 4–5 (up to $85.25 value)
- $44.50–$53.50 for one ticket for seating in sections 105–107 or 115–117 (up to $75.30 value)
- $34.50–$44.50 for one ticket for seating in sections 108–114 (up to $65.75 value)
- Prices vary by showtime
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Their sound: progressive rock and metal infused with symphonic instrumentation and sweeping themes
- The goal of founder Paul O’Neill: “to create a progressive rock band that would push the boundaries (of the genre) further than any group before…way, way further.”
- How they’ve exceeded their goal: the group has sold more than 10 million albums, and has been deemed one of the top 25 touring artists of the 2000s by Billboard
- What their live shows look like: a spectacle of pyrotechnics, lights, and lasers melded with thundering rock anthems from various albums
- What this particular live show looks like: their first-ever staged performance of the holiday concept album The Ghosts of Christmas Eve, which tells the musical story of a young runaway who meets ghostly visions after breaking into an abandoned vaudeville theater on Christmas Eve, and features the Orchestra’s electrified takes on “O’ Come All Ye Faithful,” “O Holy Night,” and “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.