What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (up to $65 value)
- When: Friday, November 21, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Colonial Life Arena
- Seating: section 103 or 116
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Their sound: progressive rock and metal infused with symphonic instrumentation and sweeping themes
- The goal of founder Paul O’Neill: “to create a progressive rock band that would push the boundaries (of the genre) further than any group before…way, way further.”
- How they’ve exceeded their goal: the group has sold more than 10 million albums, and has been deemed one of the top 25 touring artists of the 2000s by Billboard
- What their live shows look like: a spectacle of pyrotechnics, lights, and lasers melded with thundering rock anthems from various albums
- What this particular live show looks like: their first-ever staged performance of the holiday concept album The Christmas Attic, featuring their famed re-imagining of Pachelbel’s Canon in D major
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Colonial Life Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.