What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Ghosts of Christmas Eve, starting from $49.99
- Seating: 200-level
- Click here to view the seating chart
Each ticket includes a download of the album A Night Enchanted by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Must provide name and email address at checkout, which will be shared with Warner Music Group to facilitate the digital download
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra The Ghosts of Christmas Eve, The Best of TSO & More Presented by Hallmark Channel
- TSO’s Christmas Present: The Ghosts of Christmas Eve, which tells the musical story of a young runaway who encounters ghostly visions after breaking into an abandoned vaudeville theater on Christmas Eve, and features electrified takes on “O’ Come All Ye Faithful,” “O Holy Night,” and “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing.” The show received such rave reviews that TSO chose to bring it back and crank it up to 11 with an all-new second set of the group’s greatest hits, plus its trademark spectacle of pyrotechnics, lights, and lasers.
- TSO’s Christmas Past: For more than 20 years, TSO has proven that Christmas and cranked-up guitars go hand in hand like Santa’s milk and cookies. The year 2015 in particular saw the group achieve great success with a blockbuster tour spanning 60 cities.
- TSO’s Christmas Future: As Trans-Siberian Orchestra further cements its place among the world’s top touring rock acts, expect new albums full of thundering progressive rock and metal infused with symphonic instrumentation and sweeping themes.
The Fine Print