What You'll Get
Many iconic rock 'n' roll moments involve the destruction of instruments, such as Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire or Bob Dylan eating a harmonica. Feel the music inside you with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to see Trapt (up to $21.98 value) and one domestic beer or well drink (up to $4 value; up to $25.98 total value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Diesel Concert Lounge
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- How long Trapt has been unleashing powerhouse alt metal: since 1997
- What draws fans in: Chris Taylor Brown’s passionate roar, Peter Charell’s groove-tilling bass lines, and Travis Miguel’s swirling guitars
- The hit you can't help headbanging to: "Headstrong"
- No. 16: the spot "Headstrong" reached on the Billboard Hot 100
- No. 1: the spot "Headstrong" reached on the Modern Rock Tracks and Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks charts
- Their latest album: 2013's Reborn, the band's first independent release, which combines the raw thunder of stampeding drums and tornado riffs with synths, delay, and reverb
- Its single that's probably about a man and his alarm clock: "Love Hate Relationship"
- What to expect at their live show: their debut album, Amalgamation, played in its entirety
- Why: to celebrate the album's recent re-release
Diesel Concert Lounge
"It's like a little city in there," says co-owner Mike Mitchell of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to an Italian restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley— Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation: a country music club called Diamonds & Spurs. With Mitchell and Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor where cows once learned how to square-dance is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop.
As one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue, Diesel keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Megadeth, and Uncle Kracker, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Diesel Concert Lounge. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Diesel Concert Lounge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.